Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

San Francisco - anyone booked flights?

2 replies

Littlemiss74 · 30/01/2022 19:02

I’m looking into flights from London to San Francisco and wondered if anyone had booked recently and roughly what they cost? It would be either April or August for 2 adults & 2 children.
I’ve had a quick look but i can’t see the breakdown and I’m wondering if the dc’s pay full price (8 & 14). Also are there additional costs, I saw one site that said you needed to pay extra for baggage?. It’s a long time since I’ve flown anywhere and I just want to make sure I’m getting the full cost estimate.
Any other tips would be appreciated as currently feel like I’m going down a long rabbit hole!😃

OP posts:
Please
or

bestbefore · 31/01/2022 13:18

Might be good to give trailfinders a call? See what they suggest? Or have a play on expedia? I think they show a breakdown per person?

Please
or

Sherk · 02/02/2022 21:32

We recently booked for April, ~£400 each return with Lufthansa.

Please
or