Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

All inclusive, Med, young kids, any recommendations please?

5 replies

Redlorryyellowduck · 20/01/2022 20:02

My DP have very kindly offered to treat me and sibs plus dc to a family holiday next year, covid willing.
We're looking for somewhere all inclusive with a reasonable choice of restaurants, some kids clubs, somewhere safe and easy.
I've never really done this type of holiday before, and even after spending hours online I'm none the wiser.
Some places look decent then you realise you've to sleep on a sofa bed, or the place is full of stag dos after reading the reviews etc etc.
We need somewhere to please everyone, so nothing too kooky or far from centre. Can anyone please recommend somewhere they've been in recent years that's been a decent, easy family holiday?
Thanks in advance

OP posts:
Please
or

TooWicked · 20/01/2022 20:03

What’s the budget and for how many people/how many rooms required?

Please
or

Redlorryyellowduck · 20/01/2022 20:06

Sorry, vital info there! 6 adults, 3 kids. 3 rooms. 10 -12k

OP posts:
Please
or

Redtartanshoes · 20/01/2022 22:17

I’d go Algarve. Or Majorca

Please
or

beckypv · 20/01/2022 23:26

When mine were little we went to the royal son bou in Menorca. We had a fantastic 2 bedroom (plus lounge) room. We actually had 2 bathrooms so put the travel cot for the 2 year old in there so the kids didn’t share a room 😂 It was great and the hotel is really set up for under 8s

Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 21/01/2022 05:08

Club Marine Palace in Crete

Please
or