Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Best campsite in Costa brava in Spain

6 replies

funkyjoe · 20/01/2022 16:15

Please help.
I need to decide on a campsite . I am restricted to the above location due to flights. I think castel montgri and elfin de Verde might be too big. Any help appreciate. Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 20/01/2022 18:36

We liked Interpals. Reviews are mixed, but we had a great time.

Please
or

Jmaho · 20/01/2022 18:39

Camping Las Dunas is a lovely campsite

Please
or

loadypoady · 22/01/2022 08:44

Camping La Siesta in Calella de Palafrugell was always our favourite followed by Cala Gogo near Platja D’Aro.

Please
or

Mykittensmittens · 22/01/2022 08:47

There is a really lovely place called Tamariu. Haven’t camped there but am very sure there is a campsite! Worth checking as the bay is so beautiful and it’s a lovely, seafront with some very nice restaurants and bars.
Short bus to Llafranc, Lloret etc if you want trips out. Bus to Palafrugell for the markets weekly. Really nice place.

Please
or

loadypoady · 23/01/2022 19:52

Oh gosh Tamariu is gorgeous if there is a campsite there. If not it’s accessible from both Palafrugell and Platja D’Aro if you have a car.
I have such fond memories of our annual holiday when DC were young and the journey through France. As they got older we flew and hired a car.
DH and I revisited Platja a D’Aro in 2019 and took back such good memories that we booked for DC and us for 2020.
We all know what happened next and DC are now in relationships and no longer want to holiday with us 🥲

Please
or

Mykittensmittens · 24/01/2022 07:37

There is indeed….

www.campingtamariu.com/

Please
or