Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anyone ordered lateral flows from Chronomics?

7 replies

LifesTooShortYOLO · 14/01/2022 16:12

Do you know what to put in this bit please:

What is the Date on which you will depart from or transit through a country or territory outside the common travel area?!

Is it the date which we depart the Uk to go to Spain or depart from Spain to come back to the Uk in which case will be the same as the next question Date of arrival back in the UK?! 🤯🤯😂
Any help greatly appreciated thank you ☺️

OP posts:
Please
or

LifesTooShortYOLO · 14/01/2022 16:14

Here is the question

Anyone ordered lateral flows from Chronomics?
OP posts:
Please
or

EileenGC · 14/01/2022 16:14

I haven't ordered from Chronomics but have answered that exact question with other companies / on PLFs.

It's the day you depart from Spain. Which will probably be the same date you land back in the UK.

The question is there for those who depart eg the US on the 27th but don't land until the 28th, if you see what I mean.

Please
or

Janek · 14/01/2022 16:15

It's the date you depart this country. I actually lied about this date when I used them, because although the website said they'd be dispatched within 48h, they actually weren't planning on dispatching them until four days before we went and this was a bit tight for me!

In the event they were dispatched on Saturday night and arrived on Sunday, so delivery was really quick and I needn't have worried.

Please
or

EileenGC · 14/01/2022 16:15

The question would be obsolete for those travelling from Ireland for example - as they're in the common travel area.

Please
or

Janek · 14/01/2022 16:19

@Janek

It's the date you depart this country. I actually lied about this date when I used them, because although the website said they'd be dispatched within 48h, they actually weren't planning on dispatching them until four days before we went and this was a bit tight for me!

In the event they were dispatched on Saturday night and arrived on Sunday, so delivery was really quick and I needn't have worried.

Sorry, I misread your question...
Please
or

LifesTooShortYOLO · 14/01/2022 22:39

So I put Spain for BOTH questions?

OP posts:
Please
or

Janek · 15/01/2022 22:10

Both questions ask for dates... so unless you are travelling around midnight, the departure date will be the same as the arrival date, as pp said above.

Please
or