Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Taking children to Canada with covid restrictions - has anyone done it?

4 replies

Itsnotdeep · 14/01/2022 10:27

hi, I wondered whether anyone has taken an unvaccinated (under 12 yo) to Canada recently or is planning to? We wouldn't be visiting relatives and the list of requirements on the website is a bit unclear to me. What do the rules mean? Is Canada effectively not possible with children at the moment? Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

Serenschintte · 14/01/2022 12:07

Please
or

BarefootHippieChick · 14/01/2022 12:20

I'm not sure on travel rules, but I do know parts of Canada are completely shut down at the moment, so depending on when you're planning on going it might not be so much fun if you can't do a lot

Please
or

Amelion · 14/01/2022 17:47

@BarefootHippieChick

I'm not sure on travel rules, but I do know parts of Canada are completely shut down at the moment, so depending on when you're planning on going it might not be so much fun if you can't do a lot

Yes, I was going to say this - when are you thinking of going @Itsnotdeep? I wouldn’t go any time soon.
Please
or

Itsnotdeep · 14/01/2022 21:17

Easter. I know someone out there at the moment and he says it's ok where he is, but that things are changing all the time.

OP posts:
Please
or