Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Disneyland Paris - is this a good deal?

4 replies

ForAFriend123 · 24/11/2021 10:18

Never having considered anything Disney related before, my company is offering a "discounted" rate at DL Paris for Feb 22 half term.

Before I get excited, is £1129 for 1 adult, 2 children at the Sequoia Lodge, 2 nights, Eurostar, 3 day pass a decent deal?

All food is extra which will obviously rack things up considerably

OP posts:
Please
or

usernotfound0000 · 24/11/2021 14:59

I've only ever looked at term time, but have paid £1200 for 4 nights in May in the same hotel but doesn't include travel. Actually, I've just roughly priced it up on Magic breaks and including eurostar, you can get the same for under £1000.

Please
or

minimecantrollerskate · 24/11/2021 15:10

I would run the same trip through the DLP or Magic Breaks website and see what it would cost (don't forget to add on the travel).

Please
or

BunsyGirl · 27/11/2021 10:05

Last time we went (2016) we paid £1500 for 2 adults and 2 kids - 3 nights plus Eurostar return (upgraded seats) at the top hotel (the one at the main gates) including half board food. However, that was outside state school holidays. We booked with Magic Breaks.

Please
or

Aprilx · 27/11/2021 19:10

No that is not a good deal for two nights. I don’t know what specific dates you mean, but I can get see two nights in February (with tickets and transport) for under £750.

Please
or