Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Sun in Feb half term

6 replies

pipiandbelle · 20/11/2021 18:08

Has anyone gone on a short/ medium haul holiday in Feb that they’d recommend? Ideally somewhere warm ish. I’ve looked at Uk holidays but that time of year in the UK is so blurghh that none of them look that appealing. Fancy a bit of a treat!

OP posts:
Please
or

cjpark · 20/11/2021 18:10

You're looking at the Canaries or Dubai I would think. Dubai is warmer but an hour longer flight than the Canaries.

Please
or

Nordicmom · 20/11/2021 18:20

We did Maldives once but DS missed one day of school which we hadn’t done before . Was lovely memorable last holiday before 3 became 4 ! Generally DS and DH have gone skiing in Europe or we go to see my family in wintery Scandinavia then in April we’ve been doing hot long haul trips to Malaysia , Bali , Hawaii , Japan etc type of places and DS has gone on school ski trip then too . Now am pretty determined that we are finally going somewhere really nice next April but not sure about feb I suggested DH would take both kids skiing DD for the first time but wondering about the rising infection no in Europe . Already worrying about whether we’ll make it to my home country before Christmas for the first time in 2,5 y to see family …

Please
or

WhatonEarth1 · 20/11/2021 20:04

Agadir in Morocco

Please
or

ChristopherTracy · 22/11/2021 11:43

Canaries, Madeira, Morocco.

Please
or

Hoptoit1 · 22/11/2021 11:46

We did fortuventura was mid 20s, only thing to factor in is the wind can make it feel a little cooler.

Please
or

pipiandbelle · 22/11/2021 16:58

Thanks for the great ideas. I’ll have a look at your suggestions x

OP posts:
Please
or