Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Covid passports / certificates

2 replies

PipPippin · 11/11/2021 13:28

I am in the UK hoping to travel to Portugal soon.

Can anyone advise is the NHS 'Covid pass' all I need plus passport and passenger locator form? Ryanair website talks of EU Covid certificate but I am assuming this is something different for EU country members.

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

PAFMO · 13/11/2021 07:41

The NHS certificate is accepted as the equivalent of the EU digital pass and it looks like you don't have to test if you have it (on entry) Check with the airline too though as some airlines have different rules to the countries concerned.

www.visitportugal.com/en/content/covid-19-measures-implemented-portugal

Check UK gov rules,
Portuguese gov rules
Airline rules

Seems to be the best thing- I'm in a FB travel group and you'd be surprised how many people get turned away at the airport because they only read one of the three! By and large they are the same, but sometimes there's a difference.

Please
or

PipPippin · 13/11/2021 11:13

Thanks @PAFMO

OP posts:
Please
or