Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Vivo - PCR fit to fly guarantee by midnight next day

3 replies

Rzim · 22/10/2021 21:47

Anyone else used this company? Expecting results by midnight tonight - not heard a squeak yet .........

OP posts:
Please
or

Hairbrush123 · 22/10/2021 22:11

When did you do the test? It says on their website:

When will I receive my results?

You will be informed of your results from the PCR test around 48 hours after your sample has been received by the laboratory. You will also be given official documentation from the laboratory that will explain your results.

When are you travelling OP?

Please
or

Rzim · 22/10/2021 22:22

Been told we will receive results by midnight tonight - being pestered by my teen!!

OP posts:
Please
or

Rzim · 23/10/2021 11:15

I am so cross with this bloody company - 11hours late and still haven't got the results - meanwhile I have COVID and feel pretty rubbish - upside is that I could hassle them all night as I couldn't sleep - and will definitely fight to get my £250 back!! Inept fools!!!!!! Difficult to have a conversation with no voice! Best laid plans and all that!!!!

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?