Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Prebooking LFT

5 replies

sleepykits · 17/10/2021 11:07

Hi

Any guidance gratefully received!

We go to the Canaries on the 21st. Both fully vaxed. I understand the locator forms, proof of vaccine and the them LFT 2 days after we return. What I'm not sure of is do we have to book the LFT before we go and have proof of this? They are only releasing the nominated suppliers on the 22nd.

Can I book the LFT whilst we are away?

Hope so!

OP posts:
Please
or

EmmaStone · 17/10/2021 11:37

Yes you can, we'll be doing the same 😀. All you need are the reference numbers which they'll send by email, in order to complete your passenger locator form to come back to the Uk.

Please
or

sleepykits · 17/10/2021 11:47

@EmmaStone thank you! Where did you find this info? I seem to be going round in circles. I rang TUI and they didn't sound too sure either Grin and said to book pCR?

OP posts:
Please
or

EmmaStone · 17/10/2021 18:51

I'm only assuming the same as it was for PCRs - we were in Spain in the summer and I booked our Day 2 tests while there and used the emailed reference number for my PLF. I'm not paying good money for any tests until I set foot on Spanish soil 😁.

Please
or

sleepykits · 17/10/2021 19:32

Just saw this. Looks like we're all good!

Thanks!

Prebooking LFT
OP posts:
Please
or

EmmaStone · 17/10/2021 21:56

Grin
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?