Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

cornwall 3 itinerary

3 replies

hm167 · 10/10/2021 00:16

I'm am planning a 3 day trip to cornwall with a 2 year old. Any recommendations of things to see and do would be much appreciated.

OP posts:
Please
or

FlibbertyGiblets · 10/10/2021 00:17

Where will you be based and at what time of year?

Please
or

hm167 · 10/10/2021 00:20

planking in going at the end of the month or beginning november. Not sure where we will be staying yet, will be based on the itinerary

OP posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 10/10/2021 08:46

Given the time of year that you’re going, I’d plan things which are fairly indoors or at least give you the option of going indoors should it rain or should you want to warm up!
I’d probably try to stay in or near Bodmin. From there, you could easily visit The Eden Project, Polperro Model village and railway (closes at the end of October though), Blue Reef aquarium, Newquay Zoo and Bodmin steam railway (closes at the end of October).

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?