Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Where to take adult sons and gf's

4 replies

Babysharkdoodoodood · 28/09/2021 23:44

Want to go with my boys (26 & 22) with their gfs next June.

We've done Tunisia the last 2 times we went away but it's pricey now. Thinking about Turkey, but I don't know anything about the resorts. Don't like places that have a lot of Brit all day breakfast type places, or as my DH says 'picture menus' Grin

Just looking for a cheap all inclusive and hopefully not too many kids (hence June).

Actually open to any suggestions for 5 adults. (DH staying home) for cheap sun, sea and sand. They can only afford £800 each and I can't afford to pay for them all .

Thanks for any ideas 💡

OP posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 29/09/2021 05:30

Somewhere like this Helios Bay

Please
or

Babysharkdoodoodood · 29/09/2021 10:20

@Ricekrispie22 Sorry. Link didn't work.

OP posts:
Please
or

Whammyyammy · 29/09/2021 14:14

As they're young adults, have a look at Cala en bosch, menorca. Has a great cove beach, marina with great bars and restaurants. Water park and go karts within walking distance.

Please
or
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?