Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anyone in Greece or recently returned...?

2 replies

PipPippin · 20/09/2021 10:14

Looking to go last minute this week, I am fully vaccinated but DH isn't.

Do I need to test beforehand?
Is a Rapid Antigen Test sufficient for him before we fly?

I have looked on here and this seems to be the case but I want to check with someone who has actually been / just returned as previously i think everyone had to test, vax or not.

www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece/entry-requirements

OP posts:
Please
or

Puppylucky · 22/09/2021 07:39

Hi I have just returned. My H and I are both vaccinated and we didn't have to test on the way out. If you are unvaccinated then yes you do have to - I think it's a rapid antigen test within 48 hrs of departure. We used C19 for our day 2 return tests and their site is really clear about what tests are needed for where.

Please
or

Pissinthepottyplease · 23/09/2021 21:07

It depends on when you return. If it’s after the 4th Oct then your DH will need to do a PCR 2 days before travel, quarantine on return for 10 days and do a day 2 and day 8 PCR.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?