Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Can anyone recommend a nice, family-friendly hotel in Barcelona?

3 replies

zafferana · 19/09/2021 17:03

We're thinking of going for 4 nights in Oct half-term. It will be 2 adults and 2 DC (13 and 10). DS1 likes a good breakfast buffet, not just rolls and croissants, and DS2 likes a pool, but as we're going in late Oct unless the pool is heated it's not really important.

We'd like to be in the old town/barri gothic area and I'm so sick of reading hotel reviews - I've been doing it all afternoon and I still can't decide where to stay!

OP posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 19/09/2021 19:19

Hotel Colon

Please
or

Sandiedoors · 22/09/2021 17:42

We stayed at hotel Lleo twice, has a good buffet breakfast from what I remember. Has rooftop pool, close to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas also near underground and city centre tour buses.

Please
or

MissAmbrosia · 24/09/2021 12:52

www.basapartments.com/home

Not a hotel but we stayed in Catedral Bas apartments. There is a plunge pool on the roof and lots of places for breakfast near by.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?