Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

EasyJet - 2 Free items of baby equipment?

2 replies

dollybird118 · 19/09/2021 02:56

Hi all,

Flying with a 4 month old in a couple of weeks with EasyJet.

It's a question regarding the two pieces of baby equipment we're allowed to check in for free. On their website they state 'These include a travel cot, pushchair, double pushchair, buggy, car seat, collapsible or non-collapsible pram, booster seat and/or baby back carrier (please check they are suitable to take on board)'.

Does anyone know if this is a complete list or whether other items are allowed? I'm really wanting to take our Joie Baby bouncer. We're able to take out a few screws and male it a little more compact. I thought it would fit into travel case for a car seat.

Would be really grateful if anyone has any previous experience and if Easyjet are likely to be fine with this.

Many thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

stripedino · 19/09/2021 07:10

Yep take it, just have prepared in a bag to check in as one of your two items

Please
or

MotherOfCrocodiles · 19/09/2021 07:15

Probably fine, I've taken odd things ( cocoonababy)

Bear in mind things get squashed in the plane hold. If you think it would suffer from having 3 or 4 suitcases piled on it, I'd consider collapsing it flat and putting inside a suitcase where it will be more protected ( sorry don't know that particular bouncer, but that's what I have done with ours)

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?