Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Recommend for C19

7 replies

silkience · 27/08/2021 23:45

On the advice of the lovely @Delatron I used C:19 for our antigen tests to go to Greece tomorrow.

Spectacular balls up on my part, entered my dd DOB wrong, massive panic when checking confirmation email and spotting mistake but easy to go back in and resubmit - then three hours later got an email from them saying that the passport pic I had attached was for my other DD - blood pressure through the roof!

Resubmitted for third time - certificate in ten mins

Absolutely 1st class service! I've been trawling these threads for advice for weeks so thought this useful to share. Hopefully this time tomorrow will be in Crete!

OP posts:
Please
or

Remmy123 · 28/08/2021 08:49

They are brilliant!

Please
or

NCTDN · 28/08/2021 09:53

How much were they?

Please
or

silkience · 28/08/2021 10:10

@NCTDN the tests were £29 (antigen) you do them at home and upload the completed test with your passport. I don't know how much PCR tests are.

OP posts:
Please
or

Faevern · 30/08/2021 07:43

I used C19 for antigen before I flew home and agree they were cheap and prompt replying when I too had a panic.

Registered on the site, took the test, uploaded with my passport photo. Then got an acknowledgment minutes later. However when I checked the details the time of the test was wrong so I resubmitted it and then realised that the time had defaulted to UK time. I panicked and emailed them explaining. They emailed straight back said not to worry and I had my certificate within 5 hours of submitting the test.

Please
or

Delatron · 30/08/2021 11:46

@silkience
I missed this post but I’m pleased it all worked out for you! It’s so stressful.. What great service though. I was really pleased with C:19.

Have a wonderful time in Crete!

Please
or

silkience · 30/08/2021 16:40

@Delatron this is our first time to Greece, we are absolutely loving it! Food, weather, people all fantastic. I was wondering before we got here if all the stress was worth it, it totally was!

OP posts:
Please
or

Delatron · 31/08/2021 10:25

Ah fabulous. The people are so friendly and the weather reliably warm and sunny. Enjoy!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?