Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Greece ideas please

2 replies

Idontwant2 · 27/08/2021 11:39

Look forwards to next year and deciding on where to go, can anybody give me ideas on places/resorts in Greece that would be good for families.

It will me me, dp & a 17yr old and 5yr old. We don’t want remote but also not keep you awake all night bars either just a enough so that of an evening there is something to
Do and go.

Also these places need stuff to do in the day so that everybody is happy eg: water parks etc.

Bonus points if you can recommend hotels that have private swim up pool rooms, not just ones that have direct access to the main pool.

We were looking at costa Adele in Tenerife originally but now can’t decide where’s best.

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 27/08/2021 13:54

Atlantica Caldera Palace on Crete has family swim up rooms with sliding partitions. It’s quite close to Acqua Plus, Aquaworld Aquarium and Labyrinth Park

Please
or

Postbox123 · 27/08/2021 17:40

Totally agree with Rice Krispie, Atlantica palace sounds perfect t for you. Analapsi is a nice little resort. Also have a look at Marni village in Koutouloufari, also in Crete

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?