Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Any advice for centerparcs?

4 replies

Usplusone · 22/08/2021 09:05

We are due to go to centerparcs Longleat next month and booking for activities will open soon. Can I please ask if anyone has any advice on activities, swimming, dining out etc? There will be 5 adults, 1x 3 year old and 2x 6 month olds.
Specifically - do we all have to book the same swimming slot? How fast do activities book up? Any advice on getting around the site?
Many thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

LittleBearPad · 22/08/2021 09:09

They book up extremely quickly at the moment.
Yes you need to book swimming and soon - there are currently limits on how many times you can go.
You also need to book restaurants ASAP
Take enough clothes particularly for the babies - there’s no laundry facilities.

Please
or

LittleBearPad · 22/08/2021 09:10

There’s a bus but we’ve always been near the plaza.
If your 3 year old has a scooter they can be helpful.

Please
or

Nameswaptime · 22/08/2021 09:11

Yes book everything as soon as you can. I know of people setting alarms for 6am on the day the bookings open.

Please
or

Usplusone · 22/08/2021 09:28

Thanks that's really helpful. I was worried I was being too anxious about slots booking up but now this feels justified!
Does the whole group have to book into the same swimming slot? Wording on the website seems ambiguous

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?