Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Travel Pass Help - double vaxxed and recently infected

4 replies

Torvi · 15/08/2021 14:00

I recently contracted covid but have recovered now and on my first day out of isolation.
Yesterday I logged into the app to get my travel pass but got the message No Covid-19 records found. I assumed that this was because I was still technically infected as I can still see where my vaccines are listed. Checked this morning and it's still the same.
I've contacted 119 who weren't much help and said to check again tomorrow. I'm supposed to be flying on Wednesday so the timing is tight and I'm so worried that we won't be able to travel to see my parents Sad
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Or would anyone who is covid positive currently/recently and double jabbed be willing to check their app and let me know if they are able to generate a pass?

OP posts:
Please
or

DesperateForSun · 15/08/2021 18:41

DH’s came back a couple of days after self isolation ended

Please
or

poshme · 16/08/2021 10:45

I had this.

Fortunately just before I got infected I'd downloaded a copy which I could use.

My covid pass came back about 2 weeks after my positive PCR.
My app now shows both recovery pass and vaccine pass.

I'm afraid your timings might be a bit tight. Sad

Please
or

poshme · 16/08/2021 10:46

@Torvi actually I've just checked and my pass came back exactly 11 days after the date of my PCR.

Please
or

Torvi · 16/08/2021 11:04

Mine has just come back this morning thankfully. The 119 team confirmed that they are 10 days from positive result and not in line with your isolation period. I definitely think it's worth getting the paper copy from 119 to prevent this problem.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?