Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Spain health form - can’t modify DOB

5 replies

ineedtocalmdown · 04/08/2021 16:34

Completed Spain Heath form and noticed now that it has issued its Q code that my OH date of birth is incorrect, the month and day is fine but year is 2021! It was a drop firm box no idea how I messed up. I can’t amend - as you can’t amend anything except location address will he be ok to just show this at airport and explain - I had uploaded vaccination card as he’s double jabbed so it must br obvious he’s over 6 months old.

OP posts:
Please
or

Ulelia · 04/08/2021 16:44

Do another form and put the correct date on it. There's no limit in how many forms you can do.

Please
or

ineedtocalmdown · 04/08/2021 16:54

I tried that it says form already complete because it recognises passport number I think
I’m sure these kind of errors are made it’s hardly large but I’m stressing

OP posts:
Please
or

Duvetdweller · 04/08/2021 17:03

Either start from scratch or just don’t worry, you just scan it when you arrive, no one checks anything

Please
or

Indoctro · 04/08/2021 17:15

Put a zero in front of his passport number and start a new form

I've seen a lot of people posting about this same issue on a covid travel group on Facebook

The work around is a zero in front of his passport number and it causes no issues at the airport x

Please
or

EasterIssland · 04/08/2021 22:04

@Indoctro

Put a zero in front of his passport number and start a new form

I've seen a lot of people posting about this same issue on a covid travel group on Facebook

The work around is a zero in front of his passport number and it causes no issues at the airport x

This. Start a new one by putting 0 at the front of passport they told me to do that over the phone when I had problems and had to start a new one
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?