Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

TUI cancelling flights at the last minute

2 replies

lesbeat · 29/07/2021 08:34

Our original flights were cancelled, so we rebooked with TUI. This destination is meant to be operational for TUI holidays. From tracking flights and looking at timetables etc, I can see that TUI are cancelling flights day at a time.

A friend of ours had their flight cancelled by TUI the day before (flight only booking). They looked for alternative flights, but they would have been £1600 for a family of four for a 3hr plane ride.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

OP posts:
Please
or

dreamingofsun · 29/07/2021 10:58

sorry to pigyback onto this thread, but has anyone tried changing the dates of their TUI flights? It seems to suggest online that this can be done as long as there is 14 says notice?

that is a bastard cancelling the day before.

Please
or

dreamingofsun · 03/08/2021 14:28

we've just rescheduled our TUI flights and non TUI villa to next year. This will be our third attempt at going, as we had originally booked for last year. Much happier now as i know what is happening and hopefully no last minute shocks. TUI were great and quite easy to get through to ....i was dreading holding on for hours.

I can see that flights to our destination were cancelled for July and August

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?