Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Recommendations for test for day 2 return

6 replies

greywell · 19/07/2021 13:13

I have made the mistake of going on Trustpilot and reading terrible reviews of several companies. I want to be able to post in a postbox preferably, though we have a Randox dropoff quite close to us. Has anyone got good experiences of Randox, Dante labs or Expert Medicals (or anyone really). Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

blinkthreetimes · 19/07/2021 13:20

We’ve gone with 0044

Please
or

JosephineDeBeauharnais · 19/07/2021 13:21

We’re using Randox, kits arrived quickly. Can’t add anything else atm as we’re still away. Other friends who are away are also using them and colleague is using Chronomics.

Please
or

greywell · 19/07/2021 13:34

Thank you.

OP posts:
Please
or

greywell · 19/07/2021 15:36

Silly question- do people have to buy tests individually. Can I buy 2- one for me and one for DH, or does he need to get his own?

OP posts:
Please
or

greywell · 19/07/2021 19:23

We have booked with Randox. Fingers crossed all will go well.

OP posts:
Please
or

JosephineDeBeauharnais · 20/07/2021 10:26

@greywell

Silly question- do people have to buy tests individually. Can I buy 2- one for me and one for DH, or does he need to get his own?

DH ordered for both of us. They have individual code numbers.
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?