Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

AI holidays with good access to the water park or with great slides

14 replies

ForestYeti · 02/06/2021 20:54

Looking for recommendations for our first holiday abroad, usually do butlins. One adult 3 teens and a ten year old, water parks or just good slides within the hotel complex and all inclusive preferred for the soft drinks and unlimited ice cream. 4 star or really good 3 star

OP posts:
Please
or

MayflowerMaisie · 02/06/2021 21:10

Jaz Aquamarine, Hurghada, Egypt.
The water slides are throughout the hotel, and really good.

Please
or

alrightfella · 02/06/2021 21:14

What's your budget?

Please
or

ForestYeti · 02/06/2021 21:30

Under £3000. I’ll check Egypt out although probably would like a shorter flight time, I’ve been there before kids but stayed in sharm and had a trip to hurghada snorkeling

OP posts:
Please
or

bubblebath62636 · 02/06/2021 21:41

Tenerife, Siam Park is really good.

Please
or

Letsgetreadytocrumble · 02/06/2021 21:45

I was going to Siam Park in Tenerife too - it's brilliant! I imagine there are plenty of AI hotels in Costa Adeje/Los Cristianos/Playa de Las Americas.

Please
or

ChippyDucks150 · 02/06/2021 21:47

We stayed at an amazing hotel in Nessebar, Bulgaria, 2 years ago. I had to be practically dragged there but I loved it so much we're going back.

"Sol Nessebar Palace - Nessebar hotels | Jet2holidays" www.jet2holidays.com/bulgaria/bourgas-area/nessebar/sol-nessebar-palace?ds_rl=1206481&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2NyFBhDoARIsAMtHtZ5FZOF6EFuyEowQxCQ8bgZreROBDvcpEYYRzNwbem_LnWM_17vo1hIaAoAoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

And the one we have now booked for next year -

"Wave Resort - Pomorie hotels | Jet2holidays" www.jet2holidays.com/bulgaria/bourgas-area/pomorie/wave-resort

Sorry don't know how to do condensed links.

Please
or

alrightfella · 02/06/2021 21:48

Under 3k for 5 of you? Are you going in term time? I'm not sure that's even doable?

Please
or

ForestYeti · 02/06/2021 22:27

Yes we’re going term time, end of June start of July, as oldest will have just left school. I’ve found a few within budget just looking to see if any better ones are recommended.

OP posts:
Please
or

RandomUsernameHere · 02/06/2021 22:35

Have a look at the TUI/First Choice Splash World range. They all have water parks on site or very close.

Please
or

Ozzie9523 · 03/06/2021 16:35

Aqua Paradise, Bulgaria

Please
or

motogogo · 03/06/2021 16:40

Apart from Turkey, you won't get ai for that budget. When my kids were teens b&b was around £500 a week per head!

Please
or

Alfiemoon1 · 03/06/2021 17:07

Siam park Tenerife

Please
or

PoptartPoptart · 09/06/2021 21:52

Have a look at the TUI/First Choice Splash World range. They all have water parks on site or very close
This ^

Please
or

eatsleepread · 10/06/2021 18:49

Won't happen on that budget. Not for 5 people!
Sorry, but it's true.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?