Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Where to go with young teens? Disneyland Paris?

2 replies

holidaywithteens · 16/04/2021 18:24

Pre COVID I had booked and paid for a Disneyland Paris holiday, kids would have been 11 and 12 when we went. I have had the money refunded and put it in a savings account and am now thinking of booking something again, probably for late 2022. However, I'm thinking by then I may have missed the boat and they will be less interested in that holiday by then (will be 13 and 15).

Has anyone done Disneyland Paris with young teens and was it worth it? Is there somewhere else better suited? Open to any ideas and doesn't have to be abroad.

OP posts:
Please
or

underneaththeash · 17/04/2021 08:27

Yes, they’re too old now I’d say.
What time of year are you thinking of going?

Please
or

unfitmummy · 28/04/2021 21:07

never too old for disney! at this age it means they will be able to cope with all the walking and will love the faster rides! by late 2022 the new marvel campus might be open which looks like its going to be amazing, and with all the star wars stuff too it does have enough for older kids. fast rides - hyperspace mountain, big thunder mountain, crushes coaster, - and lots of other fun rides!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?