Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Somewhere special

7 replies

Tootshoots · 06/03/2021 12:00

So after this giant mess is over I want a special holiday. I dont want to go long haul so somewhere in Europe for myself and husband. We would like sun, luxury, great food. So looking for suggestions for great hotels, maybe even all inclusive. Maybe Greek islands or similar.

OP posts:
Please
or

Georgyporky · 06/03/2021 18:38

Do you just want to laze, or add nearby museums, art galleries, interesting excursions, etc?

Please
or
Please
or

Tootshoots · 07/03/2021 10:33

Mostly relax but would be nice to have somewhere to walk around too. Not so much museums, maybe just a nice village/ town with restaurants/ bars.

OP posts:
Please
or

orangecinnamon · 09/03/2021 13:29

Santorini? Small island, easy to get around. Beautiful sunsets from the caldera or boat. Lots of nice restaurants varying between trendy and trad Greek taverna.

Please
or

cataclysmiclife · 15/03/2021 20:13

The Melanos Lindos - fantastic white washed village with great rooftop restaurants. Acropolis lit up at night. Lovely beach restaurants.

Please
or

CuthbertDibbleandGrubb · 18/03/2021 21:05

Antibes or Juan les Pins are lovely, so is Cap Jean Ferrat (both fly to Nice to get there).

Please
or

Hersetta427 · 21/03/2021 18:26

Ikos aria in kos or the maxx royal in turkey. Fantastic top quality hotels, both all inclusive .

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?