Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Ideas planning 50th family birthday

5 replies

mamapama · 05/02/2021 22:03

I am planning a holiday for summer 2022 for my mum and my special birthday. Just looking for other ideas. I have thought about going to Italy and getting a villa which we would need for 16 people. Anyone have any recommendations of villa's for a large party.

OP posts:
Please
or

Funf · 17/02/2021 06:43

Might be easier with a hotel as trying to feed 16 people wont be easy.

Please
or

bert3400 · 17/02/2021 07:02

Weve done large villa holiday, the most was 24.
Do your research - find a location that is accessible from the villa by foot or at least public transport. Some people don't like driving abroad . Near restaurants so people have the choice to cook or eat out . We rented a stunning house in the Dordogne in 2019 . Slept 14. Also a beautiful villa near sitges in Spain that slept 22 . Happy to send links . Isn't it lovely to have something to organise , plan and dream about Grin

Please
or

Frenchfancy · 17/02/2021 07:09

For large villas try
www.groupaccommodation.com

Please
or

mamapama · 17/02/2021 23:22

Thank you for the Responses, Bert3400 if you could provide the links that would be great. It is exciting having an event to plan and look forward to.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?