Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Yayyy we don’t have to go into quarantine from Tenerife

5 replies

Dowser · 22/10/2020 18:55

For once I appear to have drawn the long straw
We get back end of next week
Doing the happy dance

Anyone else here?

OP posts:
Please
or

rookiemere · 25/10/2020 08:01

I'm so jealous Dowser. We could have gone for half term, if we'd got back today I think without any quarantine, but instead we had a couple of nice days in the Lake District.

Keeping my fingers crossed the rules stay the same and thinking about going just before Christmas if we can. What does it feel like? I mean obviously mask wearing, but are there lots of rules about distancing at the beach and so forth? Trying to decide if it's worthwhile- Siam Park is still closed and that's the big draw for DS 14.

Please
or

Matilda2013 · 25/10/2020 10:53

How is it over there? We're due to go 14th December so hoping the rules stay the same.
Did you have to get a negative covid test before going?

Please
or

rookiemere · 25/10/2020 10:59

Oh and do you have to pre book for all the restaurants? Torn between an apartment or hotel.

Please
or

VHSappy · 25/10/2020 11:02

Following!

Please
or

Matilda2013 · 26/10/2020 11:17

Also do you have to wear your face mask hike lying down sunbathing?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?