Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Family Holiday

1 reply

KarenSmith1980 · 20/08/2020 14:37

Me and My Husband Have Decided To Take Are Kids 10,5,3 On Holiday, We Want To Take Them To Egypt However We Are Unsure If It's The Safest Places For Young Children. Is It Safe Enough For Us? Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

SJaneS48 · 22/08/2020 09:37

Take a look at the Foreign Office site at the Egypt section and take a view on it from there. A lot of holiday makers to Egypt go on All Inclusive packages and spend the majority of their time in the hotel I think (as a disclaimer, I’ve not been!) from friends who’ve gone. On that basis, I’d imagine you would be safe. Is this the kids first holiday abroad? If so, maybe somewhere where you get out and about quite a bit and introduce them to a different country might be better?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?