Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

The Caribbean

6 replies

froomeonthebroom · 05/08/2020 21:00

Possibly looking at booking a caribbean all inclusive for 2 adults and 2 children, 10 and 14, for July/August. We want somewhere that the boys don't have to share a bed. Any ideas/recommendations?

OP posts:
Please
or

froomeonthebroom · 06/08/2020 12:07

bump

OP posts:
Please
or

NotMoreFootball · 06/08/2020 20:40

Beaches Turks & Caicos has some 2 room suites. The rooms I'm familiar with in the Italian village have a king bed in one room then bunks in the 2nd room. There are lots of other configurations available throughout the resort.

Please
or

Apolloanddaphne · 06/08/2020 20:43

The Bahamas are now on the list of countries which require a 2 week quarantine on return so I would be cautious about booking there.

Please
or

blacktop · 06/08/2020 20:57

@Apolloanddaphne

The Bahamas are now on the list of countries which require a 2 week quarantine on return so I would be cautious about booking there.

I think it's safe to assume OP is looking at next year
Please
or

mumonthehill · 06/08/2020 20:58

Mexico was great but go south towards Tulum, quite a bit to do if you venture out of the hotel.

Please
or

Irish1 · 11/08/2020 18:29

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?