Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Can I go to Spain now then?

5 replies

deffonamechange · 02/07/2020 15:22

We got flights booked in august. Our villa cancelled but apparently the resort is back open.
If I rebook some more accom can i just go as normal? Dont have to isolate after flight there or back?

OP posts:
Please
or

MimosaFields · 02/07/2020 21:53

I'm going this Sunday. No need to isolate on arrival. Still no news about the return but I'm ok with quarantining if I have to

Please
or

BG2015 · 03/07/2020 05:40

I'm confused. I thought they were making an announcement this week about the quarantine- my DP says it's being announced today.

You can go but won't be insured and may have to quarantine on your return.

Ryanair apparently had flights that were 2/3 full the other day so those people don't seem worried.

Please
or

Tatapie · 03/07/2020 06:17

The FCO is about to change the travel advice too so you're insurance will be valid

Please
or

BG2015 · 03/07/2020 15:41

You can go!!! Book away

Please
or

GU24Mum · 03/07/2020 15:43

The only caveat is that if you have to self-isolate then it's looking likely that you won't be covered for that by insurance.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?