Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

EasyJet - what now?

2 replies

Celeriacacaca · 27/03/2020 15:36

We were due to go to Budapest over Easter but that's obvs not happening. I have tried to phone EasyJet but got cut off after 2 hours on hold Confused and the flights are showing now as sold out on the website so I don't know if that means they are operating or they will cancel. When I log in it invites me to check in etc.

My son was due to go to Venice three weeks ago and they offered him a refund as they changed flight times.

Where do I stand please? I don't want to rebook as it was hard enough to schedule the four or us going together for Easter.

OP posts:
Please
or

Hersetta427 · 28/03/2020 11:44

I was flying to Spain at Easter - I logged into my booking and it asked me if I wanted a refund or to change dates

Please
or

LIZS · 28/03/2020 11:50

Don't hold your breath! Our flight for tomorrow was cancelled on Thursday, only option online is to transfer or get a voucher. No phone number or online chat to discuss. There are 3 other threads full of people finding same.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?