Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Lanzarote

2 replies

June2008 · 15/03/2020 20:05

I'm hoping for some insight after trying to call and tweet EasyJet but getting nowhere.

My parents were booked to return home on Tuesday, flights are cancelled from Monday and rescue flights are being sent.

They have had no contact from EJ and their flight is still showing on their booking online. Does anyone know if we are safe to assume they are booked on the rescue flight given it has the same flight number as the original flight (the one still showing on their booking)?

They are currently in lockdown (apparently even grocery shopping has to be done by yourself) and just want to get home!
Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

EveryDayIsLikeMonday · 15/03/2020 20:22

Try asking the same on Trip Advisor, as you are more likely to get a reply from someone out there. My parents are in a similar situation, so hope they all make it home soon.

Please
or

Remmy123 · 15/03/2020 21:44

Flew home from there tonight - flights are being cancelled from Monday - they will send rescue flights out to your mum and dad, they will get a txt message apparently- probably no point in calling you will be on hold for hours, but they will get home!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?