Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Suggestions for Vienna hotel please

2 replies

Sewingbea · 15/02/2020 23:51

Planning a short break in Vienna with DH this summer. Can anyone suggest a decent mid range hotel please? I've visited Vienna twice before, once as a student as part of an inter railing holiday so stayed in a cheap hostel, and once with a university friend whose brother was a diplomat and we stayed with him in a very nice city centre flat. So no experience of Viennese hotels, ideas very welcome...

OP posts:
Please
or

xGAIAx · 16/02/2020 00:46

Place marking!

DH and I are looking to go for a short break in April and Vienna is at the top of my list, although I've never been.

Please
or

lennonj · 20/02/2020 21:31

We stayed in Urban Stay Hotel Columbia for a couple of nights in the summer. Booked through booking.com. It's a very small hotel, only a few room, and a strange entrance! We walked into the centre in about.15 mins, the neighbourhood was quiet though with not much around. Rooms were large, clean and breakfast was lovely.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?