Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Please help me find a holiday for May half term

3 replies

PeachPotato · 29/01/2020 14:40

Please please I’m at my wits end! Desperate to go away this summer. Happy with summer holidays but have often found may half term cheaper. Can only go if it’s under £1000 for two adults, a baby (turns one in June) and a child (six in August). Local airports are Southampton or Bristol but could travel (wouldn’t have to pay for parking at Bristol or Southampton though!). Happy to camp but would like to go abroad and have some hope of nice weather so petrol money and travelling with a one year old may limit how far we can drive?

OP posts:
Please
or

Malahi500 · 29/01/2020 14:51

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

EveryDayIsLikeMonday · 29/01/2020 18:24

Would you be prepared to take your 5 year old out of school for a few days?

If so, I can find a week in Alcudia Majorca for £774 inc flights from Bristol, 27th May, Mariners Club. Mixed reviews, hence the cheap price!

A week in Cala Bona, Majorca, 26th May from Southampton for £902 (use code Payday). Protur Bahia Azul Apartments - much better reviews.

Both with First Choice

Everything I could find completely during the school hols was twice the price.

Please
or

Funf · 30/01/2020 06:50

Cala bona is very nice, good beaches and nice harbour, nice walk along the front to Cala Millor too, we have been about four times and are hoping to go for a few days this summer
Just shop around for the best deals.
We have just been to Cyprus for the weekend 4 days 3 nights 5star hotel all inclusive £270 each so it is doable

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?