Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

mrandmrssmith website

5 replies

CER · 28/01/2020 12:46

Has anyone booked a hotel using this website? I'm thinking of using it but can't find many reviews online, and the ones I have found are pretty mixed.
They are offering 30% off for longer stays at the hotel I am looking at, but I'm not sure if it's a deal that's too good to be true!
Thanks for your help

OP posts:
Please
or

rosettesforjill · 28/01/2020 12:47

I've used them many times with no issues. Customer service team have always been excellent.

Please
or

MrsJoshNavidi · 28/01/2020 12:49

Check other sites before booking. You don't know the starting price for the 30% discount. It maybe cheaper on other sites.

Please
or

Newnamewhodis1 · 28/01/2020 12:52

Yes it fine - but like a pp I've found a hotel on there then used another website to book as it's cheaper

Please
or

CER · 28/01/2020 14:04

Thanks so much for your replies.
I have looked at other websites and it's much cheaper on mrandmrssmith, which is why I wanted reassurance that it was a reputable site.

OP posts:
Please
or

Leflic · 30/01/2020 19:43

My friend uses them a lot. She’s never had a bad room and also always seems to get a freebie with booking.
It’s been going years.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?