Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Club mac alcudia

12 replies

Booboooo · 08/01/2020 12:40

Anyone been? I have a 18month old and 5 year old. Thinking of going last week of may all inclusive?

OP posts:
Please
or

ballsdeep · 08/01/2020 12:44

We found it full of pissed up brits. Much nicer places to stay in alcudia

Please
or

Booboooo · 08/01/2020 13:49

Do you have any recommendations please?

OP posts:
Please
or

katieviney · 09/01/2020 15:52

I went there when my little one was 2 and yes its full of pissed up brits.

Have a look at Club Med, they are brilliant with child care and you dont get the pissed up brits lol

I book mine through zoom travel (ifyouski.com) 0203 384 3300

Please
or

Twobigsapphires · 09/01/2020 20:52

We went in August about 5 years ago when dc were preteen age. Loved it, great holiday for kids. Didn’t really come across any pissed brits. I was pleasantly surprised.

Please
or

ballsdeep · 09/01/2020 21:22

The port of alcudia is beautiful.

Please
or

Studentnurse92 · 14/01/2020 10:54

Went last July. It was the busiest resort I’ve ever stayed in. Very loud at night, I was woken several nights by drunk people banging on doors. The food was alright though and the water park opposite is good for the children. However, I would definitely not go again.

Please
or

cola2019 · 17/01/2020 18:42

We have booked for the summer for a week I have been recommended the place by 3 separate friends. My kids love live shows music and swimming but aren't very sporty. They love butlins over here because of the sheer amount of live shows. When I asked the question of loutish behaviour or pissed up brits they said yes there are some but generally they have never had a problem. One couple we know go there every year for a week they are both barristers and have a house in rural France and go sking every winter and club mac is the way to give their kids a fun packed week away as they get bored of going to France every year. Not the parents choice - but they say their kids love it and as soon as they get back they count down to the next one!!

Please
or

Sunshine1239 · 01/03/2020 10:20

Without doubt the worst place I’ve ever been

Please
or

Yabadee · 05/03/2020 08:01

Went last July for a week with a 4 year old, we absolutely loved it!

Please
or

PumpkinP · 13/03/2020 16:16

I considered this place as it looked nice but the trip advisor reviews were awful so didn’t book in the end

Please
or

Mc2020 · 05/04/2020 18:57

Oh God, don’t do it! We walked through there once or twice and it looked awful, full of pissed Brits shouting at their kids.

Please
or

ooooohbetty · 05/04/2020 20:06

Nothing the matter with the hotel and staff. And it's great for kids, they love it. But it's full of morons who think it's okay to get very very drunk when you're with your children. The noise round the pool was so bad with so many people unable to talk without shouting that I wore earplugs.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?