Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Cyprus resort recommendations - accomodation too if you fancy

4 replies

sweetheart · 06/01/2020 16:17

Trying to narrow down a place for a summer break so wondering if I can pick your brains - there might be a few of these on the horizon Grin

Cyrpus - we have been to Protaras before and quite liked it so looking for somewhere family friendly please, a good resort that has beach, lots of nice al fresco dining and maybe some water sports on offer.

Accomodation recommendations also welcome - would prefer 2 bedrooms so probably looking at a villa / aprtment type thing rather than 2 hotel rooms but deffo needs a pool.

OP posts:
Please
or

sleepismysuperpower1 · 06/01/2020 17:02

try the aqua sol holiday resort. it fits all your criteria, except for the al fresco dining as I think it is mostly inside.

Please
or

Malahi500 · 07/01/2020 14:35

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

CallMeRachel · 07/01/2020 14:49

Does it have to be Cyprus?

Due to the disgusting way a British teenager has been treated by their legal system I would certainly never plan to go, certainly not this year.

Please
or

JadH08 · 09/01/2020 19:27

Have a look on Airbnb for a villa, there's loads listed on there. Last year Six of us stayed in 3 bed villa just outside Ayia Napa as we were going to a wedding near by. We only paid £1100 for the week (a bargain when split between 3 couples) It had a private pool and was within walking distance of the beach and lots of bars and restaurants.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?