Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Airport transfer Seville

6 replies

Babysharkdoodoodood · 06/12/2019 17:35

I've booked a few days in Seville in January for a present for DH. Still a surprise: he knows we're going away, but not where.

I've booked everything apart from a transfer into the city. We're landing about 2000 and staying in the city. There's probably a bus but not too sure about that as we then have to find our hotel at night.

Has anyone booked a reliable transfer here?

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

handbagsatdawn33 · 07/12/2019 19:48

Start by asking the hotel. They might have their own transfer service, but if not they can probably arrange for you to be met.

Please
or

SchnitzelVonKrumm · 07/12/2019 19:50

Taxi. It's not a long drive from the airport.

Please
or

SchnitzelVonKrumm · 07/12/2019 19:52

Cost about €25 I think.

Please
or

Babdoc · 07/12/2019 19:54

The taxi queue at Seville airport was almost an hour long when I was there. Our flight landed in the evening, so maybe it’s better at other times of day, but I wouldn’t risk it. Pre-book a transfer online or get the hotel to meet you.

Please
or

RosesFan · 07/12/2019 20:57

I always use suntransfers for airport trips. Reliable and good value.

Please
or

haventaclueeither · 07/12/2019 21:18

We went to Seville earlier this year and the flight came in around 8pm. We booked a car through Booking.com. It was very all very easy and cost around £20 which included the tip. Prepaid so no worrying about whether you will get ripped off. The guy met us at arrivals and we went straight to the car so no queuing and straight to the hotel. We got a cab back to the airport from the cab rank next to Seville cathedral which was close to our apartment. Lovely place to visit, hope you have fun!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?