Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

1 night in Brussels- where to stay?

2 replies

Theimpossiblegirl · 19/09/2019 16:31

I have 1 night in Brussels in November, any recommendations of somewhere nice but reasonably priced to stay? Central enough to walk everywhere and near public transport to get to airport the next day. Breakfast would be a bonus.

OP posts:
Please
or

TheCanterburyWhales · 19/09/2019 16:39

Spent three nights at the Hotel Hubert in August. Fabulous- 2 minutes from the Grand Place and right outside central station.
No breakfast unfortunately, but there is a cafe joined on to it, we didn't bother but went to a chain place called Panos every day where you got great cappucino and pastries.
Everything was in walking distance. (mine is, I believe, the latest review on TripAd. ) Can't fault it. I paid about £220 for 3 nights on an Expedia deal iirc, but that was the middle of August.

Please
or

TheresWaldo · 20/09/2019 11:37

Novotel Grand place is close to everything and the Central Station to get back to the airport.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?