Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Marbella and baby - hotel recommendations

4 replies

metallicbear · 24/02/2019 10:25

Hi, I am looking at booking a few days in Marbella (or near by) in March/April with a baby just coming up to 1. I'm looking nice/luxury hotel that has good baby facilities, ideally a room (or suite to give us a bit of extra space) with a balcony with nice views to be able to relax with a glass of wine once baby is in bed. Would also be ideal to be walking distance to bars and restaurants. Does anyone have any recommendations?

OP posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 24/02/2019 15:26

Club Med Marbella has a range of family rooms with a sea view and a baby club.
Hotel Gaudalpin has babysitting available and has family rooms with two bedrooms. Cots are free of charge. There’s also a children’s pool.
Hotel Playa Senator is also baby friendly. I’ve seen high chairs in the restaurant and pushchairs are available to hire.

Please
or

metallicbear · 24/02/2019 20:59

Will have a look, thank you!

OP posts:
Please
or

oneteen · 25/02/2019 11:38

I stayed at the Senator for a few days recently and thought it was a great location...just a few minutes walk down to the promenade where there were lots of restaurants. The rooms were all large - wasn't overly impressed with the Spa but that was the only negative aspect.

Please
or

DreamingofSunshine · 02/03/2019 23:39

Not quite marbella but we stayed at Sol House Costa del sol and it was fab with a baby- had a suite so a bit of space from a sleeping baby and whole hotel was easily accessible with a pram.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?