Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Forgot to take Disney passes

5 replies

juniper68 · 09/08/2004 19:26

I forgot to take the Disney World passes for DH myself and the boys so we bought some more.

DH went into the travel agents today but they won't reimburse us, even minus commision they told him to sell them on Ebay.

I've emailed the Co-op as they own this company but I doubt we'll get any joy. I won't go with them again though.

OP posts:
Please
or

Hulababy · 09/08/2004 19:46

Oh dear I will remind my dad to make sure all ours are backed before we leave!

Have you had a look on e-bay to see what you might get for them?

Are they time dated and used within a certain date?

Please
or

juniper68 · 09/08/2004 21:37

Hi Hula,
they're not signed or anything and need to be used by Nov 2004. DH just said that the company who sold them to Travelcare said we should claim from the insurance as we'd 'lost' them so he's going to try that.
I have 2 mates goin to Disney World but next year so they're no use to them either.
I will look on Ebay thanks. Your leaflets went first thing so you should get them by tomorrow.

OP posts:
Please
or

Hulababy · 09/08/2004 21:38

What a nightmare. Hope you get something sorted - they're not cheap!

Please
or

Hulababy · 09/08/2004 21:39

Thanks fot the leaflets BTW

Please
or

juniper68 · 09/08/2004 21:52

YW

no they cost us £700

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?