Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

free £5 off voucher !!!!!

6 replies

louee · 07/08/2004 15:30

I've got 2 vouchers for £5 to put towards entry to either Sea-Life Centre, Sea-Life Sanctuaries or The London Dungeons if anyone wants them let me know !!!!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

unicorn · 07/08/2004 15:33

can I have the sealife one please?

Please
or

louee · 07/08/2004 15:37

sure unicorn!! contact me through contact another talker and I can get your address to post it to.

OP posts:
Please
or

charliecat · 07/08/2004 15:37

I have one child free into legoland when accompained by a full paying adult valid till 31 oct o4...if anyone wants it. Says there are somedays when its not valid, id expect those to be when theres special event on but the numbers 08705040404 if you would like to find out and the voucher number is 200280 if its needed.

Please
or

unicorn · 07/08/2004 15:41

louee..
just done a cat(so as to speak!.. its that moggy thread that's to blame)
thanks!!

Please
or

louee · 07/08/2004 15:41

by the way valid for 1st december 04 to 31 jan 05 sorry forgot to put it in but what the heck its a freebie!!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

unicorn · 08/08/2004 23:31

louee- tried to contact you but you've requested no contact- Rachel (mumsnet) says can you update your info.
Yeds would still like voucher if available.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?