Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Things to do in London on a day out with a 20 mth old?

2 replies

Juliehafrancis · 06/07/2004 22:29

Going out for the day to london on monday and would love some idea's for the day.
We were thinking of going to London Zoo but if it's raining what else can we do? Someone suggested the natural history museum? and where is a nice place to eat with a baby? (it will be my birthday)

Hope someone can help,

Thanx,

Jules xox

OP posts:
Please
or

august24 · 06/07/2004 22:57

If it is a nice day the Princess Diana playground is a really nice place to go. There is a cafe there but the food it typically kid centered. This place has gotten good reviews for the good food for adults and kid friendly armostphere:bluekangaroo

Please
or

yingers74 · 23/07/2004 22:11

hello, i took my 16 month old to the science musuem in south kensington. There are some new sections which are really good for young children. It says 3-6 year olds but it is fine for toddlers too! let me know how london zoo goes as it is on my list of things to do! i there is a family restaurant too which has a waitress service plus high chairs. The childs menu is for slightly older children but the adult food was quite good although not amazing! have a great day.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?