Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Lapland - Special offers

2 replies

lorne · 19/06/2004 22:27

Got Transun brochure re Lapland. Phoned up with a few questions and was told that if you book before middle of July you will get child free which is great as it said in brochure for all inclusive day break that child cost would be same as adult. Just thought I would let anyone know who might be thinking of it. It looks fantastic.

OP posts:
Please
or

Meggiesmum · 25/07/2004 17:58

Been to Lapland a few years ago before dd and had the most wonderful time. Excellent fun for adults and children. Stayed for 4 days, very expensive to get there but then everything is paid for. Would definately recommend it to anyone. Beautiful, clean, quiet and child friendly!

Please
or

Carameli · 29/07/2004 11:05

hi just noticed this thread, I lived in Finland for a few years a while ago and went up to Lapland a few times. I loved it up there.
I assume you are talking about going in the winter time.

If anyone is going in the summer beware of the mossies, there are loads and laods and loads of them up there in the summer.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?