Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

six flags opinions

2 replies

threeangels · 11/05/2002 17:29

I was just wondering if anyone has been to six flags in any of the states. We want to go there for a vacation but would like to find out if it is a nice place to visit first. I guess if it is worth it or not. Were suppose to go to the one in Maryland in July. Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

SofiaAmes · 11/05/2002 21:44

Do you mean the amusement parks? They are just a big amusement park with lots of great rollercoasters. How old are your kids? If they are under 10 or not likely to enjoy rollercoasters, I would go for disneyland/world or universal instead. I don't think they vary too much from state to state, but be prepared for it too be hot and humid in maryland in july. You probably don't want to spend more than a long day at one.

Please
or

threeangels · 12/05/2002 00:27

SofiaAmes I was thinking that maybe my family will go to Hershey park in pennsylvania instead. I went there when I was little and I think it would be great for my two youngest ones. My kids are 12, 9 and 18mo. No one in my family likes the coasters. Not even my husband. Thanks for the information.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?