Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

dh is off to cannes :) retail opps for me pl?

4 replies

Codswallop · 18/04/2004 10:48

anyone?

OP posts:
Please
or

Beetroot · 18/04/2004 10:52

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Please
or

Codswallop · 18/04/2004 12:55

No i mean rip offs? or other such things...

OP posts:
Please
or

Beetroot · 18/04/2004 12:59

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Please
or

princesspeahead · 18/04/2004 20:22

go there on business quite a lot - there is a huge FNAC with wonderful cds and dvds at much cheaper prices than the UK (and lots of groovy french and north african music if you are interested in that sort of thing). Apart from that I never buy much. As beety says it is the same as knightsbridge.
Mind you there is one brilliant childrens clothes shop with cool, quirky, casual clothes at prices about 25% lower than Gap called "Au Pareil du Meme"... I always stock up for the children there. It is a chain, but brilliant quality and lovely clothes. Send him off there! And Zara is a bit cheaper there than here if you trust him to buy nice stuff... huge one on the main drag as well.
What else do I buy there... oh yes, diptyque candles are about 15% cheaper. That's it, I think.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?