Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Coombe Haven, Sussex Holiday Park

1 reply

Juliehafrancis · 12/04/2004 18:35

My partner and I have just booked a holiday to the Coombe Haven park and I just wondered if anybody had been there and what it is like because as usual you can not tell much from the brochure!
We will be going in June but won't be having a car. I was wondering what the nearest beach is like? What things would be suitable for a 21 month old to do? We will be staying in a Silver Olympic Caravan which is two bedroomed.

Hope someone can help!

Thanx,

Jules x

OP posts:
Please
or

mieow · 12/04/2004 19:56

we have a holiday booked there for october, we are staying in a four star disabled caravan. but we have no idea what the site is like either. We went to the Caister site last month and the kids loved it, and the calet was lovely, so we are hoping its similar.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?