Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anybody been to Malamar Holiday Resort in Cyprus?

3 replies

bronniemuldoon · 07/04/2004 13:08

Has anybody been to the Malamar Holiday Resort in Cyprus? It's near Protarus and my DH booked it on the spur of the moment for Mid May and we've no idea what it's going to be like. Hoping it will be OK but if anybody's been there or got any tips for good holidays with 20 month old in Cyprus would love some tips...

OP posts:
Please
or

lydialemon · 07/04/2004 13:23

Protarus is nice, not as developed as some other places - its where the Cypriots go on holiday. There is an aquarium there (should be signposted, can't remember the name!) Last time we went DS2 was about 18mths and he liked it there. Most of the time though we were on the beach or visting relatives so I don't remember doing anything specifically 'kiddy'.

We're going out on the 22/5, so remember your MN tattoo and I'll give you a wave!

Please
or

bronniemuldoon · 07/04/2004 14:14

Thanks lydialemon. Really looking forward to getting some sun and thought Protarus looked quite family friendly. Hoping we've picked an OK apartment to stay in and that DS will be happy playing on the beach for most of the fortnight while we take it in turns to chill out!

OP posts:
Please
or

MABS · 26/04/2004 21:21

styed here last year - it was fab. Wud defo return . Very child friendly with a lovely wading pool for babies, clean high chairs etc. Lots of entertainment laid on but not too 'in your face' Apartments are v good size. Enjoy!!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?