Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

USA wedding invite - advice please

1 reply

Bogwoppit · 30/03/2004 10:33

We have been invited to a friends wedding in the USA (west coast about 3 hrs drive from seattle.
Not seen them for 3 years so would love to go. Money for flights not a problem.

I was just wondering how feasible it would be with a 3 yr old & 3 month old in tow?

Anyone out there who can tell me whether it's a good idea or not!

OP posts:
Please
or

sykes · 30/03/2004 10:36

I've done it quite a few times (on my own) with a two-year old and a four year old and also when they were younger. The baby should be fine - hopefully will sleep - you get little cot things that come down to stick them in and just take stuff to try to entertain the three-year old with. Some airlines are better than others re travelling with children, Virgin always seems to do well but I've also travelled BA and United to the US - there are threads on this somewhere. Hope you have a lovely time.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?