Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Help - Anyone know a good hotel

2 replies

AliH · 11/03/2002 16:26

We are planning a couple of nights away with dd who is nearly 2 1/2. We are hoping to incorporate a visit to Legoland. Can anyone recommend a child friendly hotel, preferably with baby listening and pool anywhere in the Legoland vicinity?

Alternatively, a similar type of hotel with a nearby toddler friendly themepark/attraction?

All suggestions welcomed, thanks.

OP posts:
Please
or

Viv · 11/03/2002 17:15

AliH, The Coppid Beech Hotel and St Annes Manor in Bracknell are fine. We have stayed there a couple of times with my husbands company who have an office there. Whilst they are business hotels and Bracknell isn't the most exciting place in the world, they are more than happy to cater for children, have baby listening and swimming pool, sauna etc.
You are also close to Windsor itself for a look round the castle etc.

Please
or

Twink · 11/03/2002 18:27

You'd also only be about half an hour from Thorpe Park which is a theme park catering for small(ish) children (more so than Chessington). Bracknell also has Coral Reef, an excellent leisure pool which has good facilities for toddlers - mine would happily live there given the choice. There's also the 'Discovery Centre' opposite it which friends rave about, I think you can get a combined ticket to visit both.
Coppid Beech brings back happy memories as we spent our honeymoon there (due to work commitments we had no choice, sad I know !)

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?